terça-feira, 20 de outubro de 2009

how i met isabeli...

Gorgeous Isabeli Fontana came to Lisbon a couple of days ago. She was in town for Moda Lx, for the Cia. Maritima show, where she showed everyone how you can be a mother of two and still have a great body - well, if you're blessed by all the gods in heaven, I shall say. Anyway, after the bikini show I was one of the journalists who interviewed her: in the end of the 3-minute-conversation, I told her I had loved her recent Spanish Vogue cover and (can you imagine?), she gave me a kiss! How nice, Isabeli!!! 

After meeting Gisele in April, sometimes I almost feel a skinny-bitch-fashion-lover!! 

5 comentários:

Anónimo disse...

Trabalhas em alguma revista de moda?
bj

Anónimo disse...

Uau! Que inveja, adoro a Isabeli :)

Miss K. disse...

anónimo: trabalho numa revista, sim, mas não é de moda. i wish!! ;)

Anónimo disse...

Como já entrevistaste duas modelos pensei que sim!E já foi publicada a entrevista?Gostava de ler.

Mary bo disse...

Que sorte!!Quem me dera... para mim é uma das, senão a modelo mais linda que para ai anda. Muitos parabéns pelo blogue, esta muito bom!:)